Monday, March 19, 2012

(Insert cute, yet coy, title here)

I had lofty ambitions to blog more this year. However, because we talk as a family once a month, I have a hard time blogging about my daily activities. However, I thought I would share some pictures of my life...

Ski Reward Trip!


(Yes, those are Mom's ski pants from 1970!)


(Yes, I did spend more time up than down. And, for the record, I only fell while getting off the lift twice!)


(My ski buddy for the day!)

A Visit to Autumn's for Luke's Birthday!
IMAG1002
(I totally want her to plan my birthday party!)

IMAG1000
(It was a monster theme, in case you couldn't tell...)


(Of course, I had to pose with the party guests! I'm the one on the left...)


(We went and hiked Table Rock. It was GORGEOUS from the top!)









(We played in the snow and I built me a boyfriend. He turned out a little cold hearted and Matt took him down for me--ask him about that video. It's pretty sweet.)



(We went sledding. I thought Carter was going to hate me after I convinced him to go down the BIG hill with me! He screamed so hard!! Luckily, he has a spirit of adventure and loved it by the end!!)







(Ella LOVES playing with the boys, but it definitely wears her out!!)

Life is grand! Can't wait for Spring Break! (9 more school days!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment